2009/10/04

J'aime la Nature!


Bande à Part (Band of Outsiders) - (1964)

Directed by Jean-Luc Godard

Starring Anna Karina, Sami Frey,

Claude Brasseur


I don't, one hundred percent, understand Godard's stories. Yet, they're so addictive. Not to mention they are just so interesting to watch, its like a dream, one that inspires other dreams and other dreams, until they're reality; and like reality, taken for granted.


I have to watch this film again. For some reason I cannot sit and watch any of Godard's work in peace. I'm constantly interrupted or too tired as I attempt too late at night and fail as my sleep succeeds. As a result, today I finally finished what I purchased and began to view, about two weeks back. I think I should make a day of just re-watching all my Godard films.

No comments: