2010/02/04

Benji the Hater: Well Gang, Looks Like We Have Another Asshole in Our Hands!

Benji Says

So there's this douche bag of a character named Frederick Herman Jones but to many of us that watched the popular cartoon series, we knew him as Freddie.

We all remember his stupid orange ascot that matched his stupid-ass orange shoes; also, his anxiousness to split the mystery gang into groups and search for clues. Let it be known that he always choose to be paired with one of the females, what an asshole!


Scooby-Doo Where Are You?

I was never crazy about this show anyway, but that guy didn't make it any easier. I fucking hate Freddie, maybe even more than I hate Freddie Prinze Jr.

I hate his voice, I hate his comments and suggestions. He looks like a jock who couldn't play due to an injury and somehow got stuck with the mystery gang, if for no other reason than to ball Daphne or Velma if not both.


Too bad Shaggy was such a pothead, if I were him I'd have told Freddy what's what! I should've been Scooby-Doo, I WOULD'VE SMACK THE SHIT outta Freddy and any "ghosts" who got fresh! You heard it from me, Benji!

No comments: